Today was a good day. And it's not even over yet (here's hoping the rest of the day is good too)!
First there were team tryouts at 7am. The first time I've tried out for dance WITHOUT James! It was kinda scary. But new and different.
Luckily, there weren't many people who tried out. There was probably around 30 girls. Less than tried out for Spring (but there were two teams in Spring instead of just one . . . ).
They said the list would be posted by 10am. Quick! I didn't get down there until 1:30. But I did, and I made it! Woot, woot! Now I can do something else at 6am besides running, yay!
I was also down at the RB for my weekly fitness appointment. And as I said last week, I was scared going into this one because of how much I dropped last time. Fearing it'd be some fluke. But I maintained at 147 this week. Woot! I didn't have my normal "fitness adviser" today. She was out of town. I realized how much I liked having her to talk to. She's a really great person. Helps me feel good about myself and the goals I am setting.
They let me do an incentive program to meet my fruits/vegetables goals. A free meal (with the purchase of one) at Costa Vida. And I love Costa Vida. So why not. It'll give me an excuse to go. Let's see how this works. . .
The only bad thing to report: I lost my favorite swimming suit. I think it might have gotten lost in the laundry room and taken by someone unbeknown to them. . . I miss it so. It was the best bathing suit ever.
Gotta run to FHE!
No comments:
Post a Comment