Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 2 Recap

Sunday was hard.
But it was ok.

I'm fine, until people ask how I'm doing. And show sympathy. Then I start to cry. Moral of the story: Don't ask Nancy how she's doing. But hugs, love, dinner, and hanging out invites are still being gratefully accepted . . . In all forms :D

Church was lonely.

I made a killer fruit salad. I was invited over for dinner at a married friends' apartment. Chicken Cordon Bleu, corn fritters and apple pie. Oh and my fruit salad. Yummy.

I enjoyed tearing off the paper chain. 70 more days.
It'll go by really fast, but the days will drag on forever.

I need to post some pictures.
James took his camera, so I'm using my 6 year old digital camera. It's 4 megapixels. My new cell phone is 3. . . Yeah, I need a new camera

Maybe if I'm a really, REALLY good girl, I'll get one for Christmas . . .

And is it just me, or is everyone and their mom now a "photographer"??

1 comment:

Strawboat said...

everyone is a photographer! Me included! ;)