And by party I mean pity party :)
I've been so weepy the last few days this week. Not full out crying, but very much tears welling up and streaming down my face. I just know one of these times, someone from work's going to come around the corner and see my red eyes and wet face. . . I'm surprised my sniffles haven't give it away yet. EVERYTHING reminds me of James being gone: TV Shows, commercials, people walking around on campus, dance team, intramurals, the daily crossword and sudoku, and of course, coming home at the end of the day.
It's funny how I can spend 24 years of my life "alone", more specifically the last 6 years of my life without a "significant other", but in the space of a year and a half, I can come to love someone so much, there is a physical ache when they are gone. Guess I just love him that much
I don't necessarily want sympathy, I think that makes it worse. I don't know what's made it worse this week . . . Hopefully it'll get better??
I guess I need to distract myself more. . .
Only 59 more days until I get to see my love!
No comments:
Post a Comment