Monday, June 14, 2010
My Body Knew I Needed a Pick-me Up
I went in for my fitness appointment today during my lunch break.
I usually go in at 5pm, after work. But since the semester is over, they were closing early.
*Drum Roll, Please*
I weighed in at 147!
Last week I was at 150.When I started this whole process, I think the beginning of May, I was 151.The first time I started writing down my weight I was at 153. But I really think I hit close to 160 during the holidays. . . And if I say I got as high as 160, 147 looks SOOO much better next to it. Don't you think?:
160-147 = 13lbs!
That's an average of 2lbs a month. Woot! It's probably again the fact that I hadn't had lunch yet, or my 2of the three water bottles that I usually drink daily. But still. I feel pretty dang good about myself.
I like to think it's cause I ran 3.75 miles today ... At 6am. Because I'm that dedicated .... (and spring team is over and I'm waiting to try out for summer team)
But I know I shouldn't get too excited. Because I don't want to be overly disappointed when it fluctuates up, which it is bound to do. But with everything else going on (and the fact that I ate a lot of candy last night) I feel like this is a major accomplishment for me . . .
I am kinda afraid for the next weigh in ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congratulations!! Both on the weight loss and health and the new internship with Sony!! That is so awesome. I wish that we could be there for you to hang out with. I would have loved to work out with you and do scrap booking, which I need to do 3 of them. PS the hobbit is amazing and I love the lord of the rings trilogy books.
You make me laugh. Way to go!!! I started exercising about 2 weeks ago, finally. It feels amazing. (and I hate it too. Does that make sense?)
Go you!!! I started exercising, too. And it feels so good! Way to go us!!
Post a Comment