Wednesday, June 30, 2010

2 hours of sleep later . . .

I wasn't planning on it, but last minute I was invited to go see Eclipse last night. The 12:30 showing. I didn't get home until 3AM . . . I didn't get in bed until 3:30AM . . . I woke up at 6AM to go to team. . .
I'm actually doing alright if I keep myself busy, which is sometimes easier said than done.

Eclipse I thought was really decent. Definitely the best of the 3. I hope they keep this director.

I decided to be a little crazy yesterday, and I went to an hour of yoga followed by an hour of aerobics. Man, I am  feeling it all over today. Especially in my back.

I'm apparently pretty good at softball . . . Only the hitting part :)

Only 54 days until I see the most wonderful person in the whole entire world.

Who is making all my dreams come true. I am so in love with him

No comments: