Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It's a good thing I went before running . . .

This morning, while I was running, right on the corner of 200 East and 800 North, a raccoon jumped out from the bushes in front of me. I screamed and nearly twisted my ankle as it ran toward me, but it ended up crawling into the ditch . . . GROSS!
I think it was the first time I've ever seen a live raccoon. And even though it only got as close as about 2 feet, I was still afraid of rabies . . . Or that it was going to follow me or something. I was frightened. Bleh . . .

Yesterday was rearrange the living room day! The only problem is the couch and the desk are too long! But we'll see. Most likely we'll have to move everything back. But it's changed for now . . .



We have A LOT of stuff when it's all taken off the shelves. . .

This is my new favorite attachment on my vaccuum. Made dusting SO EASY










So there's the apartment rearranged. As you can see in the last picture, the couch and desk overlap by about a foot. So those drawers are not . . . obtainable? For now I will clean out the drawers and put everything somewhere else (haha). And them maybe when james gets back, we'll go buy a slightly smaller desk. That's less than a behemoth :)


This is the view from my window at work. . . It gets really sunny at the end of the day. I don't mind though, cause there are lots of offices that see no sun ever...








Sooo . . . I read somewhere that your bananas will last longer if you put them in the fridge . . . This was my banana yesterday, straight out of the fridge (and it was perfectly yellow when I put it in the fridge). It was still firm, but the top was all squishy. I should have taken a picture of my banana today. It was twice as brown . . . It doesn't make me feel like it's lasting longer . . .





My phone is so cool. It takes panoramic pictures. Which most cameras do, but it tickles my funny bone :D
This is my desk. Where I spend 8 hours of my life, dreading when the phone rings. As you can see, there's James' chat box on the computer. I love being able to chat with him all day. makes the separation not so bad

Love you, James!

1 comment:

Strawboat said...

Yeah, raccoons are freaky no matter what you do.