| Gotta have BYU representing |
| The dinosaur might just be my favorite. It's so cute! |
| Mine |
| James' |
Aren't we so talented? I had a lot of fun being with friends, talking about life, enjoying some fun. Definitely worth it. And everyone thanked us for putting it together. We had 12 people total. Wished we we could have had some of our Utah friends around as well. I miss them!! But we still had fun and made me glad to be hosting again.
James and I want to do a dinner group soon . . . We'll need to buy more chairs. And probably a bigger apartment. But that will come later.
I popped the buttons off my work pants yesterday at work. . . . Needless to say I'm not shoving myself in them anymore anytime soon. But that's ok, they are 3 years old. I broke down and bought a $37 pair of pants at Target. . . Already my belly (and Kidney Bean) are happier. And I will say that after my buttons popped, I was a whole lot more comfortable :) Even though I did have to pull my pants up every 5 seconds.
Trying to find maternity clothes around here is becoming a little frustrating. There is not a whole lot of selection. I bought some jeans and a coat online, we'll see how that goes. I'm really apprehensive about buying clothes online. I don't like the idea of buying clothes I can't try on. But if the jeans are anything like the pants I just got, I'll be in heaven. No more cramming!
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment