Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Amazing how much a little sleep changes everything . . .

Yesterday was a school holiday so we didn't have seminary. I also went to bed at a decent hour (ok, 11pm isn't too decent), but I got up at 8am (That's NINE hours of sleep . . . . felt so good).

I went and exercised for 45 minutes! I haven't done that in weeks.

I paid bills!

I got more medical insurance taken care of!!

I ate good food!

I drank lots of water!

And the best part, my closing shift yesterday from 3 - 11pm, my legs weren't hurting by the end, nor was I drop dead tired! Who would have thunk?!

Unfortunately, last night I couldn't fall asleep until 12am-ish . . .
And then this morning the alarm rang its lovely tune at 4:45am, I once again hated life. Don't worry, by the time seminary starts I'm awake and not hating life :) I enjoy seeing the kids and sharing thoughts on the Gospel.

I came home with every intention of only taking a short nap . . . that didn't last too long. But I did still go exercise.

Now I have errands to run. I don't know how I feel about getting up and leaving the house. But I need to. I need to make myself a lunch too . . . . That means finding something healthy to eat again.

Can't wait for my appointment on Thursday!

No comments: