Saturday, August 21, 2010

Double Restaurant Review

So... the end has come... and I would like to close with 2 restaurant reviews.


Talk about your hole in the wall place... I discovered this place my first Saturday in San Diego and got a couple slices. Honestly, being a fan of pizza I have to say it was pretty good! Nothing super fancy but you get some good pizza for your buck. Its a one room joint, calzones, pizza and apparently they have great philly cheese subs.

So overall, I say 3.5 out of 5 stars for them overall.


Ok, this place was visited by Man vs Food and is one of those must visit places in San Diego. I went with Jeff Sosa and Jenn Tays when they were in town with her family. So.. first off, its really popular. We went on a Thursday and there was about an hour wait. It has an order system like Costa Vida... The menu is very simple: beef or pork ribs or bbq chicken. They have some other assorted things, no appetizers. You can order onion rings though. The three of us ordered a large order and it split really well between the three of us. Overall the food was good. It is by no means Texas quality BBQ but certainly requires a visit when presented with a stay in San Diego

4.5/5

And so I finished my internship at SOE. I had a review with my Producer and Technical Director both met with me at the end and gave me good reviews. They felt I did good work and blended in well with the team. Both made sure to know I had their contact information and were very open about being interested in me contacting them after I finish school this next year. While working UI was certainly something I had never done before, the experience was well worth it. I really enjoyed my turn in the gaming industry and it gave me some good direction for the future. I will probably make a post on that in the future. Either way I wanted to at least give a short update with a more full post on it later.

James

No comments: