Wednesday, August 18, 2010

And with that it's almost done . . .

Wow. 10 weeks flew by.

Got really sad during week 5.

But then James came and made things so much easier.

I definitely haven't been writing as much recently. And yes, there's about a month where I didn't take any pictures of the chain. Haha. Monday morning at 6am I will be flying to San Diego. Woot!

James is going to take me to The Broken Yolk for breakfast. 
Then we're going to stop by SOE so I can see where he's worked these past 2 months. 
Then it's on to 2 days at Disneyland!!!!! So excited

Then we'll go up to my sister's and her amazing family. Where I get to meet my newest niece, Taylor!
Next, we'll drive to my parents to hang out with them, and then my mom is taking us to WICKED!

I think I must be the luckiest girl in the world.

All this fun being spent with James White. Who I love more than anything.
I would be happy just flying down and being with James.

All the extras are just enormous amounts of frosting on my all ready delicious cake.

2 comments:

Margaret Marshall Moon said...

I am so very, very happy for you, Nancy! May you have the most delightsome time!

Andon, Katie, and Camilla said...

I've always wanted to see Wicked! You deserve an awesome vacation for all you did. Have fun!

(Andon is going to take me to Disneyland after I graduate too!!! I haven't been since I was 7 and I am sooo excited. :D )