We are getting a slight ant problem . . . in the bathroom of all places. And I always find then in the middle of the tub. I never see where they are crawling in from . . . I've bleach sprayed every crack, and that's helped a little. We've never had ant problems before, usually it's just been spiders. And the weird thing is, there's no food in the bathroom, so I really don't know why they keep coming back.
It's snowing today. . . A LOT. I know Utah is a desert, and it can use all the moisture it can get, but really? REALLY?! It's almost June. This is why I dislike Utah. It likes to skip over spring, my favorite season. It goes from winter to maybe 2 days of nice, sunny, 70 degree weather back to snow/rain/cold and then before you know it, it's 100+degrees outside. Thanks, Utah.
We're not giving up. James applied for a Pixar internship. It closes this Friday, so we'll prolly know sooner than with the other internships. Here's to not giving up, keeping the faith and asking point blank for blessings. Go us!
James' Birthday is on Thursday. I love you, James!

1 comment:
I expecting this to be about the internship your facebook status' are about! I want an update! :D
And be diligent against the ants! It's a war! And you will most likely win it!
Post a Comment