Anywho, if you have ever been to Magleby's, you'll know they have a famous chocolate cake. After dinner, I was pretty full, but we couldn't just leave without any cake, so we got some to go.
After Magleby's, we went to the nicklecade! I love going there, it's always super fun. James place Capcom vs Marvel and set the high score, that was pretty funny. James also hit the jackpot on one of the nickel machines and it spit out about 200 tickets. It was awesome.
So we came home from our date, went to bed, Saturday got up, and worked at the football game all day. Catering drains so much out of you. It's really intense and difficult and you never feel like you please anyone. When I mess up, everyone makes sure I know it. Again, work just zaps so much life out of you . . . . how do people work full time for a living?? ;)
After the game, we had some friends come over and play games, that was fun. Then Sunday we went to church . . . Half way through Sunday School, James turns to me and asks, "Hey, what ever happened to our chocolate cake??" Yes . . . sadly we had left it in the car all weekend :(
But the good news was that it wasn't ruined! It wasn't as nice and soft as it probably should have been, but it was still eatable. And delicious.
And what happened to my spell check button on these posts? I feel like I can't write anymore . . .
1 comment:
:( I hope you find a better job! Working full time isn't too bad when you feel appreciated.
Post a Comment