So, maybe I'm not so good at this whole blogging thing. I don't do much with my life, sadly. There's no baby, I don't go on cooking expeditions, I don't scrapbook, I don't do photography, we don't have money to travel, and I'm lazy. . .
So pretty much, yeah.
I'm on a girls flag football team. It's pretty fun. I like playing, although I am not good at all. That's why I like being on the line. I'm a good rusher and pretty decent defender.
What I can't stand is when a team is winning pretty much flat out (they were up by a touch down and we were no where near getting another one) but yet the other teams finds every little detail to complain to the refs about. I mean come on; You're winning, isn't that good enough for you? Can't we just play the game? I seriously hate people like that.
I'm also on the ward kickball team. Go, Fight, Win! We didn't do so hot our first game. We played a team who had some really good kickers. I mean, guys that were hitting home runs. But it was still a lot of fun.
The saddest part, is two days later, I can barely move, I'm so stiff and sore. I guess sitting all day at a desk doesn't do anything for me, even though I do dance.
Speaking of dance, we are in the process of learning a new ChaCha routine. Holy cow I forgot how fast the ChaCha is. It's crazy! I like our routine alright so far. It's not quite done and there are a lot of kinks to work out. . . And the fact that I have no international ChaCha technique training. But hopefully that will be remedied come winter when I try out for Gold 1 again, yay!
Another thing, I don't have the guts to be opinionated enough in writing to make this an opinion type of blog. Mainly because I know where I stand on things and nothing you say will change my mind, I don't present my opinions very well so most of the time people mistake what I say, and I hate those people who use blogs and the internet to tell everyone how much people suck at this, or how crappy that is, or how we're all going to die, etc.
I hate feeling like a peon.
James has been really busy lately. Which is good and not so good. It's really good for him to be doing all this work. It helps his resume and give him a lot of experience he'll need to stand out come internship time, but keeping him busy means less time together . . . But that's how real life gets, right? And it doesn't help that I'll be working on a Saturday from about 11AM until 9PM. Oooh boy! That's exciting . . . Oh wait, no, it's not. Oh well ;)
The End
1 comment:
Nancy, talk about whatever the heck you want. If you didn't write this blog, I wouldn't know you were on a kickball team!? It was very interesting! :D
Post a Comment