I am pretty sure when Nancy says "friends over to play games" what really happened is friends came over and we played DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS!
Thats right, we do :D Its awesome.
So, just so I give a little input to this discussion... with the coming of October life is busy. I scan Blizzards webpage DAILY for updates on their internships next year. So far... all I know is they are coming.
School wise, things are crazy. I really am starting to feel a bit stretched with everything I should be doing, but I like it at the same time. I have started to get access to the Animation major senior films... so for those who are fans of BYU animation productions like Pajama Gladiator I am hoping to help out with the next couple, which my name will be on the credits of some well recognized short films. YAY! We can only hope. It just means investing more time into things. But yeah, that would look great on a resume, and for experience.
So yeah, films, and school... I have a lab to do now...
No comments:
Post a Comment