mily. Here is a travel log of my adventures.
So, first off, Nancy left on Wednesday. Why did I not leave on Wednesday do you ask?
Because I had to perform for the BYU Spring Team. Yeah, for those that didn't know this was my first time on a formation team for ballroom dance.
So yeah, I flew out on Thursday morning, and went home to celebrate the graduation of one, my little sister Bekah.
I got home Thursday afternoon. Not much else to say about the flight home. I did get to see my dog Fritzi... and of course Brit's terrier Kobalt in the back there. Don't focus on him though, Fritzi is cooler. I quickly won him over and we were best buds once more by weeks end.
So as I was saying, I went home for Bekahs graduation. Joining the festivities were my Uncle Erich, his wife Holly and my dear Gradma on Mom's side Oma.
Also my Uncle Jim and Aunt Terri and their energetic cute 2 year old Jessica
So, this weekend was a great chance to recconect with my family, which I did quite well
And there was much game playing, as is common in my family.
So yeah, I got to enjoy Dads wonderful cooking, and helped out a bit myself with making some fried calamari, a trick I learned from our friends Bramsin. Also I got to see the newly weds Martin and Jennie Buchavich, whom I may not get to see very often since they have established their residence in North Carolina and who knows when I will return again.
I flew home Sunday night, picked up Nancy on Monday and now life is as it was. I really enjoyed my weekend despite being apart from Nancy for that time. School starts up for me again next Monday accompanied by a promised to be challenging class CS 240, which will pit my brains against learning C++ and also time management.
Currently, I am working 2 jobs. I still TA for CS classes, and now I have tossed being on a small animation team for the Astronomy dept. Our basic focus is to create new shows for the planetarium. Our current project is a tour of the solar system. It is already promising to be quite the learning experience. I hope for it to continue favorably.
No comments:
Post a Comment