I went home this weekend. Yay California! As evil and corrupt as it is, and even though it's in so much debt it'll prolly never recover, and even though it'll prolly fall off into the ocean or burn for it's wickedness . . . You gotta love California. Wait, wasn't there some type of city/cities like that in the Old Testament. Hmmm. Can anyone say, Soddam & Gomorrah? Tee-hee.
My sister got married this weekend so there was little chance to relax and enjoy each others company.
My last day there was one of the best. My mom highlighted my hair and went to the chiropractor, which was amazing! Holy cow I wish I could get my doctor to refer me to one here because with my insurance, they cover chiropractic visits. But there were some lower back pops he did that just made me feel so good! I'm definitely a fan of chiropractic adjustments :)
After, I finally got to eat at In & Out. That made my trip complete. I also got to do a little bit of sun bathing Thursday afternoon. So I got done the things I wanted.
I love my job. I will always be in debt to this job for giving me employment, even up to a full time job. And I will be very happy when the day comes that I get to move on with my life and leave this job for good, as so many of my much wiser friends have done :)
But life rolls on. James and I will be getting back to dancing, this week vacation prolly didn't help anything, but we'll see how we do! We've got summer dancesport coming up sometime . . . Early August, maybe? And then the Nevada star ball August 20-23rd, woot. Yay for dancing!!
Alright, well that's it for now, until the offenses start pouring in and I edit this post. I'll let James talk about NC
2 comments:
wait...saying things about work online is bad? OH no...well, no one takes comics seriously anyways XD
Well I guess you may owe catering for life... since it is where you found James:)
Post a Comment