Sunday, May 17, 2009

James makes an update

Its still baby blue...

So, Nancy and i had a new adventure yesterday and once again I fail to remember the camera so we have no pictures of our life. Its like we could just be making all this stuff up for our own amusement to make people think we do things.

No really, we went rock climbing with a friend yesterday. Something I have never done, but Nancy has done a couple times. It certainly was an adventure. We went to Rock Canyon with Evan Hansen (someone i dance with on team). For those who know that area, we ended up climbing at "Tinker Toys". For a first time climber, it was an adventure and certainly tough! I have a new found respect for those that are avid fans of the hobby. I have decided I am a recreational climber... the challenge at the moment is not so fun. Its more the act of climbing and hoisting and things. A few of my fingers are still sore, but overall I don't feel too bad. We also got a little sun, thats always nice.

This Saturday I have my first performance with summer team. We are still getting the routine put together so we shall see how it goes. Also my birthday is coming up and we are making plans for that.

-=Sid out=-

No comments: