Monday, November 22, 2010

A Week Of Thanks . . .

It's Thanksgiving Week!

I feel that too much lately Thanksgiving is being completely over looked in lieu of Christmas. Don't get me wrong, LOVE Christmas, but let's show the bird some love :)

I have today off. Since working the football game on Saturday, I get a weekday off to make up for it. Would have loved to take Wednesday off, but that's a little out of my control.

James has an interview with Microsoft in a week and a half. They changed the team he's interviewing for. HE was going to interview for the XBox team. Now they changed him to graphics. Which James doesn't know if he likes that or not. He feels a lot more confident in user interface than graphics. But we'll keep praying and I have faith that the best thing will happen for us. The best part though, James will know at the end of his interview whether or not he got the job. It'll be nice not having to drag the suspense out any more than it needs to be.

My family is in town. The majority came out for Thanksgiving and my nephew's baptism on Saturday. It's nice to have everyone around.

No comments: