i Buffet
Located right in between Shopko and Movies 8 (the dollar theater)
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
This place is really nice. It's an all you can eat "international" buffet, but it specials in Asian foods most.
I have these kicks where I CRAVE crab legs. They're my weakness. So we went here hearing that they had some.
Afterward, we come to find out the all you can eat dinner buffet is only $9.99!
They had a lot of variety, beef, chicken, pork, fish, soups, salad, amazing cheese wan tons, and decent crab legs (good enough to satisfy my craving without breaking the bank at places like Red Lobster). Oh yeah, and they had a sushi bar. I'm not a sushi fan, so I didn't even check it out, but our friend we went with said it was pretty good. Their dessert bar was decent, the ice cream was really good.
We've been there twice in almost a week (once with our friend, and then we convinced James' parents to take us there for dinner).
I feel overall it was a great deal for the food and the price. Mmmmm . . . I'm craving crab legs . . . . James?
No comments:
Post a Comment