I went in for my ultrasound on November 4th. Unfortunately, baby girl wasn't showing a thing. Maybe that's not an unfortunate thing :D
A week later I had a check up with my OB and she asked if we were able to find out. I told her no, then after my appointment, my doctor says she has some time and asks if I wanted to try to see again. Heck yes!!! And we saw right away that we're having a little princess.
As soon as the ultrasound started, she started kicking back. We have a
BYU Girls' soccer player on our hands :D
BYU Girls' soccer player on our hands :D
Every time I look at this picture I start to tear up . . . I LOVE baby feet
In trying to get Little Miss to show us what she was, the nurse kept poking her with the wand. She started poking her face through her arms. PRECIOUS
My little girl
Face shot
Can't wait to meet this little bundle in March!






1 comment:
That's so wonderful, Nancy! Congratulations!
Post a Comment