Monday, July 26, 2010

Just to see how long it takes him to notice. . .

Some times I change our blog layout just to see if James notices . . . and to see if he reacts :D

I had my mid-year review at work today. Which I have been DREADING... But it went really well! It's amazing how much better I can feel about things when someone tells me I've been doing a good job, that I'm working hard, and they feel the same frustrations I do. It was great! I feel like I can be better now. That I can keep trying hard because someone notices! It's great!

Lots of exciting things coming up. Disneyland in a month! I get to see my family! And my newest niece! And then I get to see WICKED!!! Do you know how excited I am for that? Oh, I'm excited. It'll be the best summer vacation EVER!!!


I'm so grateful for James. I'm so grateful that we've actually grown closer while being apart. It's such a blessing. Not that I ever want to do this again, but absence really does make the heart grow fonder :D

Have a fabulous day!

No comments: